Thursday, October 16, 2008

Fruits & Vegetables


Lately Jaxon has been hungry all the time at night. He eats a full dinner then like an hour later he complains that he's hungry. At first I thought he was doing it to see if we would give him treats, well I didn't, I always gave him the choice of an apple or carrots. You would have thought I had told him he could eat all the ice cream he wanted, he was so excited about having an apple and carrots. Well, on this particular night, Brynn got his bowl of carrots. Now, with this little girl, it's not enough to have one in your mouth, no, no...she has to have one in each hand and one in her mouth! She is so funny.

Last night I made lasagna for dinner and we had broccoli as a vegetable. It had been a while since we had had broccoli for dinner (I don't know why) but my kids loved it! I think Brynn ate about 1/2 of all the broccoli I made and was pretty upset when it was all gone. The broccoli was the first thing Jaxon ate. Where do these kids come from? I am so glad I don't have to try to convince them to eat their fruits and veggies!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My kids are the same way love the stuff.. I think so much of it has to do with what they are offerd as babys... we try to keep all sweets out of the picture untill after 1 year and then still only verry little utill after 2 It has made such a diferance I can see it when I baby sit other kids... you offer them the stuff and you would think i was asking them to eat doggie doo doo.